Dave Morrow Photography: Build this City - Manhattan, NYC

Monday, April 1, 2013

Build this City - Manhattan, NYC

For those of you that want to take one of my star photography workshops this summer, I have just announced 4 new dates that are on sale now. I have sold 8 of them in the past 48 hours so spots are going fast, sign up before they sell out:) Full info at the link below.

I want to thank everyone for your votes and support over the last month or so of the Smithsonian Photography Contest Finals. When the contest closed Friday I was up 2% over the runner up, so it's safe to say I won. Official results and the Editors Choice Award will be announced in late April.

The Shot
I plan on heading back to NYC this summer & I haven't even touched the tip of the Iceberg when it comes to processing pictures from my last trip... Better get to work!
Build this City - Manhattan, NYCread more at <a href=

Labels: , , ,