Dave Morrow Photography: Lost Worlds - Vik, Iceland

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Lost Worlds - Vik, Iceland

Driving through Iceland with a camera is a really tough task. First off you need to have enough self control not to stop and take pictures every few seconds, don't fall in to this trap, you will never see everything you want to:) Second of all, there are sheep all over the place, and third, well it's probably some strange hour of the night, at least during the summer months. All in all this is what some people such as myself call fun. 

NEWS & Events
Two weeks left to enter my Free Star Photography Workshop Give Away Contest. HELLO it's free:)
A few new updates and links added to the Free Star Photography Tutorial, as well as a cool upload and sharing feature for you to share your star shots. 
Two spots left in my Star Photography Workshops for the entire summer.

The Shot
Right before I went to meet up with Conor MacNeill Greg Annandale, Meghan and I were driving top speeds through Southern Iceland chasing the sunset as some call it. For a while such strange beauty was happening that it was hard to shoot, let alone function. None the less we got outta there with some awesome shots. At least I think so! PS: Check out Conor & Greg's websites linked above, both very inspirational photographers in my opinion.
read more at www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , ,