Dave Morrow Photography: Good Mornin' Xi'an - Xi'an, China

Friday, March 15, 2013

Good Mornin' Xi'an - Xi'an, China

Walking into REI of Seattle is always an adventure, there are so many things that strike my interest. Today I got a Quarter Dome T3 Tent, which looks amazing. This weekend the Columbia River Gorge is calling so I'll test my near gear out and do some camping. Sometimes it is fun to look at toys, and for that reason I put together a definitive list on my Gadgets, Gear & Other Good Stuff post. There are also some camera and lens reviews over there:)

The Shot
I visited Xi'an China a while back, at that time I was just learning and snapping off shots with my Canon Rebel. Lots of these shots I still have not processed so it is always fun to go back and time with some photoshop action...
Good Mornin' Xi'an - Xi'an, Chinaread more at www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , ,