Dave Morrow Photography: Troubled Roots - Columbia River Gorge, OR

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Troubled Roots - Columbia River Gorge, OR

I had a great weekend shooting waterfalls in the Columbia River Gorge even when the rain started pouring down. My buddy and I decided to trek up the Oneonta Gorge, which requires chest waders, but is well worth the adventure. The place is absolutely beautiful especially when rain is pouring down the sides and the sunlight is making everything neon green. Here is an iPhone action shot of Paul trudging through the deep cold water. You can see the rain pouring down from both sides. On another fun note King5 News in Seattle did a short article on my Star Photography that you may enjoy!
Exploring the Oneonta Gorge, Oregon

The Shot
I have been driving the 3 short hours down Oregon and exploring the waterfalls and beautiful landscapes a few of the past weekends. Here is a shot I took in the woods near the Women's Forum on the Oregon side of the Columbia River.
Troubled Roots - Columbia River Gorge, ORread more at www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , ,