Dave Morrow Photography: It Was All A Dream - Gullfoss, Iceland

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It Was All A Dream - Gullfoss, Iceland

Voting is still running for the Smithsonian Photo Contest Finals which I am happy to be a part of. I would really appreciate your vote, no sign up necessary just click a 2 buttons and your done. You can click below to vote, I am number 18# with my shot of the Milky Way and Mount Rainier. Click Here to Vote

Here is a quick HDR shooting video I made the other morning. I was filming my own content and didn't realize how hard it would be to multi-task with two cameras:)


The Shot
Finally getting around to processing a bunch of my Iceland pics, here is one from the world famous Gullfoss.
It Was All A Dream - Gullfoss, Icelandread more at www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , , , , ,