Dave Morrow Photography: Sunset on the Salish Sea - Vancouver, BC

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sunset on the Salish Sea - Vancouver, BC

I hope everyone liked the In the Field Video I posted yesterday, I will attempt another one in the near future with the help of someone recording. My newest Online Star Photography Post Processing Group Workshop is filling up fast for the April time slot, if you would like to join us or find out more info check out the page for more details. Other than that all is calm on the home front, I am preparing for another weekend trip to shoot the Olympic Peninsula weather permitting. Is anyone else gonna be out there this weekend that would like to shoot? Drop me a line below maybe we can work something out:)

The Shot
This was one of my first HDR shots that I took while on a weekend trip to Vancouver BC. If you are looking for some fun spots such as this to shoot, head over to my Travel & Adventure Map where the location of nearly every picture is geo-tagged.
Last Rays of Light

Labels: , ,