Dave Morrow Photography: Blue Dawn - Ísafjörður, Iceland

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Blue Dawn - Ísafjörður, Iceland

I have been working all morning to integrate an “On the Road” photo-stream into my website. Photos that I take with my iPhone when out shooting or on the road will now stream directly to the side bar of my website. I think this kind of stuff is really fun, I hope you enjoy it as well. Click any of the pictures to see them full size in the gallery. You can always come back to this gallery by selecting "On the Road -  iPhoneography" under "Let's Explore" in the right-hand sidebar.
There are some other fun functions that have been recently added to Dave Morrow Photography as well, including a Travel & Adventure Map which allows the you to view where all my photos have been taken on a user friendly map interface.  This has also been located on the bottom of the “Let’s Explore” section on the right-hand sidebar. 

The Shot
Deep in the North West Fjords of Iceland lies the Small town of Ísafjörður. This is about the closest to the middle of no where and the Arctic Circle that I have ever been. None the less it is an awesome town with beautiful Fjords rising up on all sides of it, if you ever travel to Iceland make sure to take this drive.
Blue Dawn - Ísafjörður, Icelandread more at www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , , ,