Dave Morrow Photography: Last Dawn - Brooklyn, New York

Monday, May 27, 2013

Last Dawn - Brooklyn, New York

Those long weekends always roll by way to fast, don't they? I did get the chance to visit the infamous Mossy Grotto Falls this weekend. Everyone complains about the tough hike, but it kinda reminded me of being a kid again and rolling around in the mud, not all that bad:) On another note, has anyone gotten the invite for the updated Google Maps yet? It is down right awesome, but I am a maps addict, so there may be some bias there.

On a side note, I process the exact shot seen below in my Luminosity Masking Video Tutorial, grab a copy now:)

The Shot
Let's go back to the Big Apple for a bit with a sunrise from the Brooklyn Bridge. Something about those huge cables holding the thing together really helps to make any picture pop. Thankfully I had some help in the composition department, my brain was fried from walking around the city since 2 AM. 
Last Dawn - Brooklyn, New Yorkfrom www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , , ,