Dave Morrow Photography: Adventures in Ísafjörður - West Fjords, Iceland

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Adventures in Ísafjörður - West Fjords, Iceland

After a weekend of star photography workshops, and little sleep it felt great to get a full 6 hours of shut eye. After clicking "publish" on this post it's time to pack for Iceland, where the 4 hour sunsets and sunrises keep me busy for days. As for my other workshops this summer, there is 1 spot left in each of my July Star sessions. Head on over to my Summer Star Photography Workshops page for full details. 

The Shot
It's been around 350 days or so since I took this shot & since I am headed back to Ísafjörður tomorrow, why not post a shot? I really liked adventuring through this town in the early morning around 3 AM when no one was awake, it was a complete ghost town.
Adventures in Ísafjörður - West Fjords, Icelandfrom www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , , ,