Dave Morrow Photography: Tip the Scales - Yosemite, California

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tip the Scales - Yosemite, California

The clouds are clearing and it looks like I am all set for this weekends Star Photography Workshop at Mount Rainier. Hopefully the weather stays as nice as it is right now and makes for some great shots. 

If you can't make the workshop I would highly recommend trying your hand at star photography this weekend. The moon sets around 11PM making for some really dark skies. Here is my Free Star Photography Tutorial if you decide to give it a shot.

The Shot
I am sure everyone has seen a shot from this iconic spot in Yosemite National Park. When I visited the main goal was to walk away with some shots that didn't resemble the same shots I see from many other photographers. So far so good, unless someone else snapped this one off in the recent future;)

Labels: , , ,