Dave Morrow Photography: 2014 In the Field Star Photography Workshop Schedule - Out Now!

Thursday, October 10, 2013

2014 In the Field Star Photography Workshop Schedule - Out Now!

After teaching 90+ students over a year of sold out star photography workshops in 2013. I am excited to announce 4 more star photography workshops in 2014. I will be out traveling much of 2014 and won't be around to teach 10 workshops as I did last summer. That being said, these 4 workshops may fill up pretty fast, 15 spots have sold already, so grab your spot today:)

You can find the full details, logistics, and sign up dates on my 2014 Star Photography Workshop Page. I am also including all my Star Photography Post Processing Video Tutorials and Under the Stars Lightroom 4 & 5 Presets as an added bonus for signing up. You will receive all of these digital products as soon as you sign up for the workshop, no need to wait til the actual workshop date:) Please note, although I do provide Lightroom and Photoshop tutorials as free and added bonus with the workshop, you do not need to know anything about either program, nor own any post processing programs to get the full benefits of the workshop.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions that are not answered on the workshop page. 

I hope to see you under the stars this coming summer!

As for now it's off to China for the next few weeks to do some exploring, camping, and photography of course. I will not be updating the blog during that time, but I'll leave you with my newest shot from Palouse, Washington and a few star shots to spark your interest:) 

The Shot
Over the past 10 weeks I have been traveling non-stop to new locations all over the Pacific Northwest loading up on pictures before the winter months. While these pictures sit on the computer and cool off for a bit as they always do, an older picture from Steptoe Butte Washington will have to suffice. This was an easy one exposure capture adjusted in Lightroom with a few random sliders, then exported to the good old portfolio. 
from www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

A few Milky Way photos from one of the locations we will be shooting from during my 2014 Star Photography Workshops.
Lost: In the Valley of Dreams - Washington Stateread more at www.DaveMorrowPhotography.comCheck out my FREE Star Photography Tutorial  and  Star Photography Post Processing Video Tutorial  Ready to learn star photography? Trust me it's easier than you think. Check out the link below for my summer star photography workshops, where I will teach you everything you need to know.  Under the Stars Night Photography Workshops
from www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com
Shoot Me to the Stars - Mount Rainier, WAfrom www.DaveMorrowPhotography.comCheck out my FREE Star Photography Tutorial  and  Star Photography Post Processing Video Tutorial  Ready to learn star photography? Trust me it's easier than you think. Check out the link below for my summer star photography workshops, where I will teach you everything you need to know.  Under the Stars Night Photography Workshops

Labels: , , , , , ,